mardi, juin 11

STYLE INTERVIEW + TODAY'S OUTFIT


I've been interviewed by the journalist Allie Sutherland from the online magazine The Style Journal. She asked me interesting questions, not boring/standard ones that we can read in most of fashion interviews. We talked about how I moved from Paris to Doha then from Doha to Paris and from Paris to London. My way of seeing fashion is all about my travels and cultures I discovered, so I hope this interview will interest you and you guys will understand where I come from and why I chose fashion. And please, tell me what you think and feel free to ask me any question. Enjoy!
Click here to read the interview.

J'ai été interviewé par la journaliste Allie Sutherland du magazine en ligne The Style Journal. Elle m'a posé des questions interessantes et non pas basiques et ennuyeuses comme on peut lire dans plusieurs interviews mode. Elle s'est intéressée à mes voyages et mes adaptations aux expatriations, ce qui a eu un impacte dans ma façon de voir la mode grâce aux cultures que j'ai pu découvrir. J'espère que cet interview va vous plaire puis vous allez enfin savoir comment j'ai apparu dans ce fou monde de la mode. Et s'il vous plait, dîtes moi ce que vous en pensez et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions. Bonne lecture!
Cliquez ici pour lire l'interview.
Top: Zara - Leggings: H&M - Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Comfy bottoms and bareback top. Nothing to add.

Bas comfortables et dos nu. Rien à ajouter.
_____


Don't forget to follow me on:


P.S: PLEASE VOTE FOR MY LOOK ON THE WHITE OUT COMPETITION SETTLED BY FASHION BY HE => CLICK HERE AND VOTE!
P.S: SVP VOTEZ POUR MON LOOK POUR LA "WHITE OUT COMPETITION" MISE EN PLACE PAR FASHION BY HE => CLIQUEZ ET VOTEZ!

6 commentaires:

  1. Hey dear!

    COngrats for the interview! And what a great look! Really wonderful blog you have! Come by mine if you like :)

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great interview :) Just curious, since you have travelled many places, what is your ethnicity? Are you only french?
    SUch a pretty girl you are!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous photos!


    vickys-style.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so pretty and congrats to the interview!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...